Wednesday, August 18, 2010

7 days and counting...

Holy cow! Is it already time to go back to school!!? The kids start up next week. I have yet to get Nikolas a school bag and lunch sack. I know, I'm such a procrastinator. I swear, I had more time left! The kids have been spending the summer in the pool...we got a metal framed intex pool...so bigger than their blow up kiddie pool but smaller than a "real" pool and not too difficult to maintain. They love it! Nikolas, Sophie and Livi took 2 weeks of swim lessons and the 2 older ones are swimming now! Olivia is still a bit hesitant to try but still loves the water. It has been such a hot summer that it's been great. I was just telling Matt that the kids hadn't even been on the swing set at all since we got the pool.

Here's some pics of my little water babies...

The girls at swim lessons...

Even Fi enjoyed the water!...

(Cut away to a Little Swimmers commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment