Monday, November 8, 2010

Inquisitive 3 year old...

It's Monday morning...nice ease into the hectic week as Matt takes the kids to the bus and I get about 30 minutes or so before the littles start creeping out of bed.

I literally had the following conversation with my 3 year old about 5 minutes ago...
Livi asks, "Momma, what is in the cemeteries?"
Me, "dead people".
Livi:  "Are they coming back to life?"
Me, "No, their bodies stay there and some people believe they go to heaven".
Livi: "Is Jesus a Zombie? Lola said he died and came back. Isn't that what a zombie is?"



Serious...no, for real, serious conversation I just had...What would you say?? It's too early on a Monday to be having these deep conversations with someone, let alone a 3 year old...often I find myself thinking..."What the..."

So I responded, "I don't know Olivia. I guess that's what zombies are...but zombies are made up. They're just on TV." She seemed okay with that and walked off to continue playing with Mads. I know it'll come up again. Her brain is always stirring...

I've recently started drinking coffee...I thought it would awaken me and keep me "on my toes"...apparently, I wasn't born to be a coffee drinker. I'm either still dragging or my eyeballs are shaking from left to right waiting to burst out of my head and I can't focus and wanna do nothing but lie down and take a nap because I have a headache.

...now Livi, on the other hand, just walked by and took a sip of my coffee...
hmmm...that might explain a bit...

(cut away to a Starbucks commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment