Friday, September 17, 2010

They said, 'what'...?

My kids say the funniest things...

Earlier this evening, this actual conversation took place:

Niko: "mommy, were you a cheerleader when you were little?"
Me: "Yes"
Niko: "you were?!! That means you were pretty!"
Matt: "she's STILL pretty, Niko"
Niko: "oh yea! You're pretty now but when you were a little girl, how come you looked Chinese?"
Me: hahahahahaha!!!!! "what do you mean?"
Niko: "well, you know how there's pictures in Lola's basement with Uncle Neil playing football? Well there's a picture of you standing next to auntie crystal and you look Chinese!"
Me: still laughing...I know EXAcTly which pic he's talking about!!
"Niko, ask Lola why she cut my hair like that"
Niko: "yea, promise me you won't ever cut your hair like that again!"
Hahaha!!!!!

And then earlier, I witnessed Sophie sitting on the couch watching tv picking her nose...
Me: "hey, what's in there? You digging for something?"
Sophie: barely looks at me "gold. I'm digging for gold"
And goes back to watching tv

And tonight before bed...

I'm layingvwith Madi...
She's sucking on her fingers, sniffing her blanket...I was curious so I asked her to close her eyes...
I put my blanket up to her nose and asked if it was her blankie...she said no
I put her blanket up to her nose and asked "is THIS your blankie?" she just smiled...
So I laughed at her...
I asked, What does your blankie smell like?"
Madi: "happy! See...my hands are happy!"

Hahaha!!

(cut away to a Cash for Gold commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment