Friday, May 14, 2010

Knots...

Sophie ties knots all around the house. I think it kind of started when Nikolas learned to tie his shoes and she insisted that she knew how too. So she just keeps tying knots and knots and knots and never gets to the part where you make two loops and pull one through...

Here's some photos of her creations...


One time I walked into their bedroom and she had tied socks all over the wood slats underneath her bed on the bottom bunk...so Livi was not too happy about it! So funny....

So this evening I'm going through Nikolas' school bag and realized I needed to send $5 to school for their Mexican Fiesta next Friday. I rarely carry any cash, my husband wallet is empty and as he's about to leave to make a run to the bank and find somewhere to make change at 10 o'clock at night, he says, "don't the kids have any money?" Ooh...so we're running all over the house and all the kids are in bed...looking for Niko's wallet and Sophie or Livi's purse...

In the midst of the chaos and my husband not even trying to be quiet or keep their rooms dark, we stumble upon 2 packed bags in the girls' closet!! All these times that sophie had told me she was ready to visit great grandma and great grandpa...she meant it! Found a bag packed with sunglasses, some clothes, some barbies and blocks and another back pack filled with Livi's clothes, some headbands and clips and some burp cloths. Sooo funny! Me and Matt were cracking up.

We also found Livi standing next to her bed, she had fallen over onto her mattress and fallen asleep. (This kid never stays in bed). So I went to grab the camera and she had already climbed up into bed...

Little Booger!

(cut away to an American Airlines commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment