Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our May..so far...

Sorry to neglect the blog...life's just kind of been happening. Nikolas has adjusted to his cast quite well! Running, jumping, climbing, rolling around...and zipping his coat, putting on his shoes, pouring a glass of milk...all things he can do (and then some) with just working arm. It's amazing. He only needs to wear it for 2 weeks and he's counting down the days until it comes off on Monday.

Sophie and I took a trip downtown to a talent agency, we won't name names. She's been "signed" and now we're in the process of getting her photographed for comp cards. Sounds crazy. I don't think I actually know what I'm getting myself (or the girls) into...but I'm sure it'll be an adventure. Sophie likes getting all dressed up and must change her clothes a handful of times each day. Olivia is quite the little ham...like...

We finally went to Menards to get a catalog for cabinets (entertaining the hours spent daydreaming about a new kitchen...or half new)...and my kids, all five, are mostly behaving in the cabinet department of the store while my husband and I speak with the sales lady...and we look over and Olivia is singing into the handle of the scrubbing brush while watching herself in the backsplash tiles....

She is quite the character...that little Olivia of mine.

Madeline...check her out.

Developing her own little sense of fashion, I guess. Such a cutie! I could eat her.

Sorry I'm rambling...I'm trying to watch Desperate Housewives and blog at the same time. Am I the only one who still watches this show?? I think it's great!! This and General Hospital are two shows that I tivo and HAVE TO watch. Sure I tivo other shows, but don't really care if I watch them. Like AI...haven't watched anything this season! It's terrible! I really want to but just don't have the time. Anyway...

here are Niko's soccer pics and some of his hockey practice...taken the week he broke his arm.


(cut away to a commercial for the latest drug for ADD...sorry for the jumpy post!)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Madi is sooooo cute!!! Yeah I can see she has her own style of fashion. Maybe one day model/designer??!! Hehe

    And Niko is just an all around superstar athlete!! Go Niko!!

    Luv u guys!
    Uncle Neil

    ReplyDelete