Friday, April 23, 2010

DO NOT ASSUME...

So, from following this blog, you know Madi's inability to part with her Spiderman cap. She left it at Lola's this past weekend as we had a wedding to attend and it seemed she was fine with it. But when Lolo came by yesterday, he brought it and I just left it on the stairs to see if she'd even notice. Ha...she immediately saw it and yelled "Bada Man!!" and put her cap back on like it was nothing. Well, back to the drawing board...and surely you can tell that it truly doesn't bother me that much...what bothered me was the "pink towelly, terry clothing thingy you hold your hair back with to wash your face at night" imposter that my mom felt was a good replacement! Oy!


And thank goodness...that has been retired to...THE TRASH!!
Anyway, you can imagine my initial "could it be?" thought when I found this upstairs...


I felt like a detective. It was like THE CLUE. I was getting so close to solving the mystery...until I pushed open the bedroom door and found this...


Now, you're thinking (and I'm definitely thinking) "What a beautiful ending to this ongoing comedy/romance/drama...she has made the difficult and heart-wrenching decision to party with her Spiderman noggin-protector and allow her umcombed, tattered, rarely seen hair to shine in the light and flow freely!!

ahuh...WELL THINK AGAIN!! IT ISN'T OVER, FOLKS!!

When the once loyal superhero cap wearing fan turned flowery headband glam girl appeared downstairs...this is how she appeared...


and in case you missed that...here's another shot...


And I'll take it...right...it's Friday afternoon and the weekend can only GET BETTER!! She's lucky she's so stinkin' cute!! I could gobble her up.
And fortunately, she's not the only victim of the space invading stretchy knit headbands and flowery clips...





Have you met our sweet Fiona?? I knew she'd be making an appearance, soon!
Ahh...the joys fo being the baby sister...



What a trooper!! Give this girl a meal!! and look...she's starting to hold her own bottle!! Way to go Finn!

and with that...we'll wish you a wonderful weekend!

(cut away to an Herbal Essence commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment