Friday, April 9, 2010

Seriously? I'm supposed to be thanking God that it's Friday...

but I'm not quite sure I'll get that Thank you note out in time...

You know it's Friday when your 2 year old decides to de-pants herself and is running around the house singing with only a spiderman hat and purple striped knee hi socks...awesome. (If only I could post a picture of that...but we won't go there). And your 6 year old asks permission to marry a girl (stacy, I'll email you later) which leads to your 3 year old announcing that she's going to marry the older boy next door (Steven & Wendy...watch out)...oh...and that leaves time for your dryer to eat your husband's soccer coach tee and your 5 year old to climb up on the kitchen counter only to slip and bang the side of her face on the counter...of course, she bounces up like a bouncy ball and with a half pullled together look says, "I'm OK!!"

yup, it's Friday, folks!
it's not even lunch time...
BRRRRRIIIING IT!! (hope it's already been brought and the rest of my day can run smoothly!)...

**Update...
I broke down and called my cleaning lady to come clean my house and my dear friend, Janice, called me up out of the blue saying she was in my neighborhood and she swung by for a visit (and got to witness the hot mess that was happening around here)...and helped fold laundry, hold the baby and give me a little adult conversation to get my Friday back on track.

guess I'll get that note out after all!!

(cut away to a Calgon commercial...)

1 comment:

  1. I need to come more often. Your babies are lovely and make any day wonderful. Plus my friend Livi wants to see me.

    ReplyDelete