Wednesday, April 14, 2010

justin bieber's # 1 fans!!...

yup...drove around to run errands and had Justin Bieber on repeat...over...and over...and over...at the request of my 5 year old. Justin sings "and I'm gone..." at the end of his song and each time Olivia says, "he says he's gone" and sophie asks to play it again and I laugh and laugh hysterically. Livi...such a smarty pants. She makes me laugh...but also makes me scream at times! Ahh...the joys of being a parent to a bull headed 3 year old. She's either "ON" (happy and lovey and laughing) or "OFF" (mean, angry and pouting). There's no in between with her. But it's good you always know what you're getting.
Sorry to get off on a Livi-tangent...
Ok...back to Justin Bieber's # 1 fans...I had to drive 20 minutes to pick up a dress for the wedding this weekend. all the kiddos in the back of the car, Niko is singing along...tells me he wants to be a singer when he grows up.
But even after listening to it over...(and over)...the girls can't jump out of the car fast enough when we get home to ask to watch the video on the laptop...

EVEN the Mad One is singing along to JB...
She says, "Bebe, bebe, bebe...OOOHHHH! Bebe, Bebe, bebe...OOOHHHH! Bebe, bebe, bebe, ooohh!!"...so cute...
I'm not cool enough to know how to upload video or else you'd be able to hear Madi sing for yourself...so you'll just need to enjoy these pics for now.

well, I see myself taking these kids to a teen hearthrob concert one of these days...just not appropriate for a 6, 5, 3 and 2 year old...right??

(cut away to an MTV commercial...)

No comments:

Post a Comment