Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spilled Milk...

We don't cry over it...right? Well, not in this house...until your momma catches you trying to lap it up from the floor like a puppy!!



So the story goes...(and it's not even lunchtime, yet)...

I'm standing at my lap-top checking email wondering if I should blog about the fact that Sophie just ran around me saying, "momma, momma, NEVER make a paper donkey. They'll stare at you or follow you around all day!" (Is it wrong that for a second, I looked around the kitchen for a paper donkey that might be skidaddling around my kitchen??

Well, just as I'm looking for that donkey, I realize that my 2 year old has spilled milk on the floor and is in the process of getting down onto the floor on her hands and knees and about to put her face in the milk.

So, of course, my super quick MacGyver-like instinct is to scream! I mean, what mother doesn't scream before she takes action? Well, Madi looks at me and again, just like MacGyver would react, I reach for my camera to snap a quick shot. She is apparently a bit camera shy and doesn't want this posted all over the web for the world to see, so she gets up and I miss a one-of-a-kind candid and got this pic instead.

Oh well...

(cut away to a Swiffer-Wet Jet commercial)...

No comments:

Post a Comment